Tuesday, September 20, 2016

TEXTING 101 For GUYS

What is the purpose for text messaging?
I am sure most of you already know what the answer is to that... Now, unless you live in a cave then you are probably not familiar with text messages. Ok, let me help you out... text messages are short, "email like" brief messages you can send to your friends and family with your cell phone. And the interesting part is that most women love texting... So sending a powerful, well crafted text can help move things along... but you must know the difference between good/bad text messages. But of course! Texting should never replace a phone call, but sending a few can be an excellent way to get a woman to THINK ABOUT YOU throughout her day.
Texting shouldn't end after your first date either...
So let's cover the basics of text messaging. Over the last three months, I have taught over 50 guys how they can use simple text messages to STAND OUT from the other guys who might be interested in the same girl or to simply improve a shaky relationship.  Here are a few "text" examples to get you started if you are new to texting and please avoid using slag... Let's go over the texts MISTAKES men make first... please put them on your NEVER send list:
TEXT MISTAKES
#1.  Shirtless pictures... Ok, we all know you go to the gym 5 times a week, and think she would appreciate a ripped photo of you with your shirt off. Think again!! It just shows that you are a low value man because a high value man would never dish out revealing photos of his body just like that. If you really want to send her photos that will put a smile on her face, send pictures of your pet or yourself fully dressed.
#2. Texting too much
4.30am: Morning (Ok 4:30 AM is too early for a morning text)
8.15am: Just got to the office. 15 minutes late. Hope my boss didn’t notice
12:00 noon: It's lunch break honey!  
17:00 hrs: Finished work now, going for a drink with a friend. Wish you were here, dear :)
23:00 hrs:  I’m back home dear, did you have a good day? ( btw, 23:00 hrs is too late to text a woman) Over texting, never ever goes down well, especially the ones that rudely wake her at 4am. If you are worried you might lose control and start texting a girl you like, give your phone to a friend or switch it off...
# 3 Texting while Drunk
Hey babezzz, how you are? Sinking about you...
Not gona to lie, I liekking you
# 4 Psycho behavior Texting
Making a woman feel guilty over texts = psycho behaviour
"Why didn't you answer my call?"
"Do I really deserve this?"
"Hello, anybody there?"
You are online, I can see you tying...answer me now!
"I know you are clearly trying to avoid me?"
10 TEXT Examples...
How long should you wait before you initiate the first call/text? 4-5 hours

1) "Hi, I was thinking about you. So I thought I should say hi!"

2) "Just a quick note to say... I can’t stop talking to my friends about you" I can't wait to introduce you to my friends!

3) (After the date text) That was fun. My favorite part was when you looked at me with your cute smile.That  made me feel so great. I wonder what will happen next time we see each other? I am already looking forward to it.

* Don't copy my text word by word, :-)you need to alter this to fit your situation, but you get the idea...

4) You: “Next time I see you I want us to take you to. . . Restaurant”
  Her: “Which one?”
 You: “Oh, you will find out . . .

5) "I’m missing you. Do you Miss me yet?"

6)  Swamped with work. But I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you... I hope to see you  soon...

7) (After date, text) "I enjoyed your company... Had such a great time! You really made me feel like a king..." I can't wait to see you again...

8) I love your hair style...so simple but beautiful!

9) I have always appreciated how caring you and the ways you make me feel special

10) When I think of you, I can't help it but smile. You are so sweet!

KRA Wife School
A sexless marriage is dangerous

Married women: Oh, trust me lovelies. You are not the only one holding your breath. Even as I pen this message there is a part of me that's like, "God, should I really address this?" However, I know it must be done. If it makes you uncomfortable, like really uncomfortable... don't hate the messenger or the message. The Word says that who God loves he chastens right:-) (Hebrews 11:6) and so if you end up feeling a little sad at the end of this message, just look at it this way: He must love you a whole lot.
It's the truth that sets us free (John 8:32) and the truth is, some of you need to loosen up a bit in the sex department. I Corinthians 7:5 says:

"Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."

Some of you don't even remember the last time you had sex... or prayed together with your partner... but guess what? According to the Word, you need, both of these in your marriage if you are going to keep the Enemy from stealing, killing and destroying your marriage.

When you have sex with your partner, you are in ministry (service), you are obeying God and most importantly, you are fighting the Enemy. Some of you are wondering why your spouse is so frantic ... truth be told: It's nothing that a little sex (and prayer…for a season) won't cure. Sometimes we can get so "deep" in looking for a solution, without realizing that it is right in our face. Ephesians 5:33 says, "Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband ."

God did not say "respect your husband in other areas" but when it comes to love making... don't! No, he says that you are to do it, period, at all times... But I don't know your husband? He's off the chain to the point of completely turning you off and you feel like you are out of options? Oh, God's got a word for that, too, love:

James 2:17 tells us that if our faith isn't backed up by works, it's dead. Again, I Peter 3:1-3 says that there are wives whose husbands are not keeping the Word of God (may be in his finances, may be in how he manages his time, maybe in his attitude, may be in the way he treats you), but you can win him over when you are good to him by responding to his needs. I don't know one married man that doesn't need sex. Again, Luke 10:27 says that we are to love God with all that we are and when we do that, we have the ability to love our neighbor. For, a husband and wife, it doesn't get more "neighborly" than marriage.

Stop complaining about the marital warfare you are in when God has clearly given you a weapon to fight with. James 4:7 says that if you resist the devil, he will flee. Paul says that when you hold out on your partner, you give the Enemy room to come into your life. That would lead me to the conclusion that if you want to take the Enemy out, bring sex in, and DO IT NOW. Remember, you are married...don't take vacations, in that area! Time to re-connect...Even tonight.

Comments/Dating & Life Coaching/Wife School/Books kayrose.academy@gmail.com













No comments:

Post a Comment